TIPS:Make a large batch of the soup, divide in containers and freeze.Eat: Raw vegetables, fresh fruits, . If you are going please make sure that you rinse well because canned goods had a lot of sodium in it.Drink: Water, unsweetened juices, green tea, black coffee, unsweetened, cranberry juice, and skim milk.Drink warm water with squeeze fresh yellow lemon. This helps clean up your system and helps you lose weight.Exercise: Run up and down the stairs, stair push-ups, walk, leg lifts while sitting, house shores.Get a good nights rest.
• ½ Cup CARROTS
• ½ Cup CELERY
• ½ Cup GREEN BEANS
• ½ Cup KERNEL CORN
• ½ Cup GREEN PEAS
• ½ Cup CILANTRO
• ½ Cup GREEN PEPPER
• ¼ Cup ONIONS
• 5 pcs garlic: Crushed or cut in half
• BLACK GROUND PEPPER: (to taste)
• SALT: (to taste): Please try to use the most minimal amount of salt as you can possibly can. Too much salt causes water retention. The fresh vegetables, cilantro and the natural chicken broth will give it a good flavor
• JALAPENO (OPTIONAL): If you like spicy, you can spice up the soup to your taste to raise your metabolism. Otherwise, no need to add the jalapeno.
• 1 HUNTS TOMATO SAUCE
• 2 CANS OF STEWED TOMATO: Try to find the plain ones with no added oils, seasonings or spices.
• SKINLESS CHICKEN (FOR BROTH ONLY): You can buy canned chicken broth, but canned broth are very high in sodium.
• Place the chicken in a pot with water, cover and boil for ½ hour. Make sure that you clean out the brown stuff that floats over the water because we are going to use the broth only, NOT the chicken. Remove chicken from the water when done boiling and set broth aside.
• While the chicken boils, cook the stewed tomatoes on high in 2 cups of water and simmer for about ½ hour until the tomatoes dissolve a bit.
• After ½ add all the ingredients (EXCEPT THE BROTH) into the pot, stir and let simmer for about 10 minutes.
• Add the broth into the other pot, cover and cook for another 10 minutes.
EAT WITH ONE SLICE OF WEIGHT WATCHERS TOAST (50 CALORIES EACH SLICE)